Friday, November 4, 2016

new bookstore adventure!!

Earlier this week me and Delilah finally got a chance to stop by a fairly new bookstore here. I have a serious love for books and I'm so happy that summer and Delilah both feel the same way. seriously anytime we go to a store and they have a kids book sections I'm guaranteed to walk out with at least two new books. Eyeseeme is an amazing local bookstore in St. louis Missouri that's been open for about one year. they are finally getting the buzz they deserve especially because its the only black owned bookstore that sales black children's books. hence the name "eye see me". I was extremely pleased to find a wide variety of books with well known authors as well as local St. louis authors. summer was at school and wasn't able to come with us but Delilah had a blast. small town bookstore vibe with friendly faces and story time. if you are in the St. louis area head over to Eyeseeme located in university city.





No comments:

Post a Comment