Monday, October 3, 2016

It's all in the details

Is it just me or does it seem like hair accessories are with us through out life. I remember when summer was only 2 days old she was gifted with her first hair bow from the hospital because I somehow forgot about this oh so important detail. Besides, how can you really tell if the baby is a girl anyway. Since then hair accessories have become a must. Summer is all about the details when it comes to her hair accessories and this is definitely one thing I leave 100% up to her. After all she is only 4 so why not let her have a little fun with cat ears, sparkly bows, and velvet butterfly headbands. Here are a few that have caught my eye along with a few that we've already bought. And the great thing about hair accessories is that you can find them anywhere, from high end department stores, to small neighborhood boutiques, and even online.









No comments:

Post a Comment