Thursday, October 6, 2016

all white Nike air max 90 review

I love the look of all white tennis shoes however the maintenance of all white tennis shoes I can do without. overall I am in love with these shoes and the funny story is that I've been eyeing these shoes for a few months now. so when I went to actually buy them I realized that summers foot has gotten bigger also and she needed new tennis shoes more than I did. the kid is now in a size 12! so we walked out of champs that day with only one pair of shoes. now usually I would never spend $70 on kids shoes. I pride myself on being a bargain shopper. really I once got a pair of brand new shoes for only 70 cent while searching the sale section at Macy's! but tennis shoes seems to be the one thing that I can never find an amazing sale on. I'm not much of a tennis shoe person myself but for kids it is a must. she's had many pair of air max and they are definitely my favorite brand to purchase for her. You can definitely tell the difference when a shoe is made well. they hold up through any and everything. I've yet to get a pair that will come apart or the leather starts to look really ruff. they pair well with pretty much anything. shorts, jeans, denim skirt. I think the sole looks really good, especially on girls because if gives them that sporty cheerleader look. are they worth $70.........yes. but if I could do it all over again I would get a different color than white. kids with white tennis shoes is a no no, no matter how neat the kid is. just remember kids will always be kids. in other word they are bound to get a little dirty from time to time.






shirt: Oshkosh
legging: Gymboree
shoes: Nike air max

No comments:

Post a Comment