Thursday, September 29, 2016

ultra girly summer

what can I say about summer that isn't already obvious. well......it's very clear. the kid loves fashion.  she takes being overdressed to a new level and she loves every inch of it. she's not afraid to try new things but her overall style is girly mega glam. if she could wear a toddler wedding dress everyday for the rest of her life she would be the happiest little girl alive. I should have know she was going to be a problem when she was 2 and she would seriously try to argue about shoes and jackets. oh and I cant forget age 3 when she refused to wear anything but dresses. everyday was a dress and please forgive me if she didn't have any because then I would see evil summer. I'm so happy that is over and she's seeing the advantage of wearing pants, shorts, bottoms period! just a random Wednesday going to school.



skirt: children's place
headband: target
chambray shirt : target
black tights : Walmart
Michael kors boots : marshalls
Jacket : Burlington coat factory

No comments:

Post a Comment