Thursday, September 29, 2016

Hey there delilah

Oh my sweet Delilah........she's in the terrible twos and along with the major attitude comes her love for fashion. She's developing her own style and its interesting to watch. I sit back sometimes and watch her as she does her own thing around the store or grab her stool in her room to reach a dress in her closet. She still lets me dress her sometimes but she isn't afraid to tell me " I don't like that ". I don't push her to like something instead I ask her what does she like and with all her sassiness she will definitely pick out something that fits her mood. Her style is a little more funky than her big sister. Still girly but funky. One of my favorite stores to shop at for them is Old Navy. Their clothes are on trend and you can also get awesome classic wardrobe staples there also. Always check out their clearance section so many great deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment